Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "skip@theDevers" <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2007/10/29 20:17:14 UTC

Reading html template files question

I am writing a service to email billing account statements.  I want to read
a template and generate an email from it.  This is in the context of a
scheduled service.  I have to believe there is already code doing something
similiar (sending mass emails generated from a template).

Can someone point me to some sample code?

Skip

Re: Reading html template files question

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Skip,

Just a pointer : sendOrderNotificationScreen

Jacques

De : "skip@theDevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>