Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2004/12/10 10:41:25 UTC

maven was5 plugin

Hi everybody

I'm working on an app using EJB on WAS 5.0
I'd like to use maven was5 plugin to build ejb deployment code.
AFAIK it requires to use the WAS JDK to run for IBM classes dependencies

Did someone try to add dependencies to websphere (or WSAD) jars to get those required classes instead of using IBM JDK ?
I can put them in our corporate repository and our build process may run without JDK requirements.

Thanks for any info.

Nico.

Re: maven was5 plugin

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
We've always used the IBM JDK and a WAS install.