Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2009/03/17 01:49:45 UTC

Re: ANN: hbase-0.19.1 release candidate 2 (WAS -> Re: ANN: hbase-0.19.1 release candidate 1)

Have been running 0.19.1 candidate 1 since last week in all our envs
and it works really well. Even tho candidate 2 is a tiny bit
different, I still +1

J-D

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Vote passes.  I'll put up the release in a moment.
St.Ack

Posted by Erik Holstad <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>.
+1 on RC2