Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by al...@snecma.fr on 2004/03/03 15:48:11 UTC

Ant-Antidote

Hi,

A problem with Antidote.

Impossible to set the attribute "id" (it doesn't appear in the combo-box)
for elements which could have it (ex : path) ; even in the build
ant-antidote_20040302171238.tar.gz

Sincerely
Alain Perry

#
Ce courrier et les documents qui y sont joints peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles.
 Au cas ou vous n'en seriez pas le bon destinataire, vous etes prie de le detruire et de nous en
 informer immediatement.

This email and any attached documents may contain confidential information. If you are not the
correct addressee, please advise us immediately and delete it.
#

Re: Ant-Antidote

Posted by "Jack J. Woehr" <ja...@purematrix.com>.
alain.perry@snecma.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A problem with Antidote.

I think the main problem with Antidote is that the last Antidote committer,
Christoph Wilhelms, doesn't seem to be following the mailing list anymore.
I tried to discuss some proposed diffs with him a month or two ago and got no
answer.

If he pops up again, maybe I'll take a look at the changes you need.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but