Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Antonio Peralta <ap...@compertius.net> on 2013/04/06 14:04:35 UTC

Mailer Visualizer and Authenticated SMTP

Hello,

I'm getting "No unauthenticated relaying permitted" when trying to use
Mailer Visualizer. Does it not use the credentials entered in the SMTP
server section? It seems to be using the SMTP Host and Port I entered
properly. Using jmeter 2.9.

Thanks for your suggestions

Re: Mailer Visualizer and Authenticated SMTP

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
Is the computer that is trying to send the email registered in the mail
server relay as an authorized host?