Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2008/09/22 12:25:55 UTC

[docck-plugin]

Hi all

Are there plans to release a new beta of the docck plugin? It looks like the released beta-2 is failing when using
JDK1.5 specific stuff (e.g. type safety in HashMaps) within the custom plugin whereas a locally snapshot build of the
docck plugin works well.

Thanks and regards
Felix

Re: [docck-plugin]

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Yes, its on my to-do list. Wanted to wait for a new parent release first.

Felix Knecht wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Are there plans to release a new beta of the docck plugin? It looks like the released beta-2 is failing when using
> JDK1.5 specific stuff (e.g. type safety in HashMaps) within the custom plugin whereas a locally snapshot build of the
> docck plugin works well.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Felix

Dennis Lundberg