Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2012/06/25 23:03:55 UTC

Dependencies of JIRAs for autorecovery

Hi guys,

By now, there's quite a few JIRAs open for the autoreplication, a lot
of them already with a patch. These do all have dependencies on other
code, so there should be an order in which they should be reviewed.

I've tried to work out the order as follows. I would be really good to
get the first few JIRAs on this list reviewed and committed soon, as
my git branch now has a lot of stacked dependencies.

[1] BOOKKEEPER-303 LedgerMetadata should serialized using protobufs
[2] BOOKKEEPER-2 bookkeeper does not put enough meta-data in to do
recovery properly (Requires 1)
[3] BOOKKEEPER-317 Exceptions for replication

[4] BOOKKEEPER-304 Prepare bookie vs ledgers cache and will be used by
the Auditor (Requires 3)
[5] BOOKKEEPER-246 Recording of underreplication of ledger entries
(Requires 2 & 3)

[7] BOOKKEEPER-247 Detection of under replication (Requires 2)
[8] BOOKKEEPER-299 Provide LedgerFragmentReplicator which should
replicate the fragments found from LedgerChecker (Requires 8, 5)

Regards
Ivan

Re: Dependencies of JIRAs for autorecovery

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
It might be a good idea to use the review board. Could you put [1] there please?

-Flavio