Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/12/17 11:34:22 UTC

Ignite-1.5-final

Guys,

Ignite-1.5.0-final is almost ready to be released. I think we will be able
to send RC on vote Tue-Wed next week.

Can please everyone look at your resolved tickets on 1.5? Please close
them. What is the point of keeping them in such a state?

Minor tickets, that will not be fixed should be moved to 1.6.

Raul, can you please add a line or two on OSGi integration appeared in 1.5
to release notes in ignite-1.5?

Thanks!

--Yakov

Re: Ignite-1.5-final

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Please see my reply to the elsethread about versions with "-" in them. Please
don't make another one like it.

Thanks,
  Cos