Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/09/19 05:41:44 UTC

adding to

Full back story is in MNG-788 and the dev list archives, but I think we
can boil the filtering discussion down to this:
- need a way to specify filters for more plugins than just resources, so
it should be in the build section somewhere
- don't want to respecify filters per resource set

Any objections to this:

In *build*:
<filters>
  <filter>filename.properties</filter>
</filters>

So, no one-off tokens and no selection of different filters for
different resources - just the turning on/off of filters within resource
sets. I put it in <build> so that the war plugin can use it too (see
linked issue).

Without a veto I'll just go ahead with it.

- Brett