Posted to user@spark.apache.org by mas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 10:52:39 UTC

Re: GraphX: Get edges for a vertex

Hi,

Just to continue with the question.
I need to find the edges of one particular vertex. However,
(collectNeighbors/collectNeighborIds) provides the neighbors/neighborids for
all the vertices of the graph.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Re: GraphX: Get edges for a vertex

Posted by Jeffrey Jedele <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mas,
I never actually worked with GraphX, but one idea:

As far as I know, you can directly access the vertex and edge RDDs of your
Graph object. Why not simply run a .filter() on the edge RDD to get all
edges that originate from or end at your vertex?

Regards,
Jeff