Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "McCaffrey, John G." <Jo...@kraft.com> on 2003/05/21 22:16:23 UTC

log4J stackOverFlow

I am having a strange error when I switch the logging from
PoorMansLoggerImpl to Log4jLoggerImpl in OJB.props. When I use
PoorMansLoggerImpl my code works fine, but OJB doesn't really tell me much.
If I switch to Log4jLoggerImpl, OJB starts ok, and logs things, but then it
chokes when it gets to
DEBUG: Creating RsIterator for class

It then either throws a stackOverFlow or WSAD throws an error out to windows
(javaw has generated errors...)

I have
log4j-1.2.8.jar
db-ojb-1.0.rc3.jar
and all of the required commons jars in my web environment. Log4J works fine
for the rest of the app, but this OJB thing is killing me. I really want to
be able to see the SQL that is generated, so that I can deal with my other
issues.

thanks
-John

# Commons-logging
#LoggerClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.CommonsLoggerImpl
# log4j based logging
LoggerClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.Log4jLoggerImpl
# OJB's own simple looging support
#LoggerClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.PoorMansLoggerImpl
LoggerConfigFile=log4j.properties