Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by JackTaylor <ta...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/12/09 08:41:59 UTC

Issues creating data

I am fairly new at this and I have reviewed the jmeter documentation and i am
still having issue trying to create data on my website.
Below is the POST information.  We use oracle, jsf
Name                                Value
ndx                                   key_risk_indicator
dcid                                  -1
dynamic                            key_risk_indicator
nodeString                         blank
parentNodeString                ::domain:2
canEnableBreachNotify         true
desktop:name                     Jack     (Value of the record creating)
desktop:_idJsp24_tab_seslected      definitions
desktop:_idJsp64                          10
oracle.adf.faces.FORM                    desktop:IndicatorDetailForm
oracle.adf.faces.STATE_TOKEN        18
source                                         desktop:_idJsp174
oracle.faces.ViewState                   ${jsfViewState}

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks
Jack