Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Erwin Kalvelagen <er...@amsterdamoptimization.com> on 2010/05/08 01:43:58 UTC

What happened to org.apache.poi.hssf.util.RangeAddress

I was using org.apache.poi.hssf.util.RangeAddress extensively with an older
version of POI. This seems not there anymore in the current version (3.6). Did
this functionality to a different class?

Thanks, Erwin

Re: What happened to org.apache.poi.hssf.util.RangeAddress

Posted by Erwin Kalvelagen <er...@amsterdamoptimization.com>.
David Fisher <dfisher <at> jmlafferty.com> writes:

> AreaReference should work if you getCells() and use CellReference's
getSheetName()

http://www.javadocexamples.com/org/apache/poi/hssf/util/org.apache.poi.hssf.util.A
reaReference.html

> http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/util/CellReference.html