Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net> on 2012/10/17 18:55:25 UTC

TomEE Logo

Hi Guys,

Just noticed the use of the paw-print logo in the photo from Jean-Louis' TomEE talk!

Can we use this logo on our site now to promote TomEE?

Are we all agreeing it's the official logo (for now anyway)?

Best Regards,
Neale

Re: TomEE Logo

Posted by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net>.
Ok well we're going to put it up.  It's a great logo.

Any objections?

Best Regards,
Neale

Re: TomEE Logo