Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za> on 2001/05/11 08:54:40 UTC

Soap and SSL

Hi,

I am new to java security.

My current installation is as follows,

I have Windows NT, with IIS, which serves my SOAP requests to TomCat 3.1.1,
which is then serviced by my Apache 2.1 Soap Service.

The application requires secure communication.

The security person, then installed a Verisign SSL server certificate for
IIS.

What are my options in terms of securing IIS and TomCat and Apache Soap?

I have looked at the document for configuring SSL for Tomcat and Apache
Soap, on the Apache website.

Any information will be helpful!

Thank you in advance.
Suren

WARNING: Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. If
this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or
disclose the contents to anyone. BoE does not accept any responsibility for
the opinions expressed in this e-mail.