Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Richard Braman <rb...@bramantax.com> on 2006/03/03 01:11:24 UTC

RE: [PDFBox-user] PDF Parse Error

Hi Bn,

We actually got to the bottom of all of them except for 1... The content
truncatetion was due to an inconsistancy bug in nutch config .
The no permission to extract text is actually true, the author, the NC
Department of revenue put this restriction on all of their files (I have
asked them to remove it as it hampers public accessability).  The Null
pointer exception is the only one to deal with that may be due to the
parsing bug .  Is this one that you are referring to?

Posted by Ben Litchfield <be...@benlitchfield.com>.
Yes, the NPE should be fixed.

 Ben

Posted by Ben Litchfield <be...@benlitchfield.com>.