Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeremy Hansen <je...@xxedgexx.com> on 1999/12/13 18:35:14 UTC

blocking based on Agent.

Basically I would like to block people from the web site based on agent.
Currently I'm using:

BrowserMatch Keynote-Perspective go_away
<Directory />
     order allow,deny
     allow from all
     deny from env=go_away
</Directory>

but the problem with this is that the attempt still gets logged to the
access log.  I don't want that to happen.  Any options on this?

Thanks
-jeremy

Re: blocking based on Agent.

Posted by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>.
Jeremy Hansen <je...@xxedgexx.com> wrote:

>Basically I would like to block people from the web site based on
>agent. Currently I'm using: [...] but the problem with this is that
>the attempt still gets logged to the access log. I don't want that to
>happen. Any options on this?

http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_log_config.html#customlog-conditional

Tony.
--