Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Adi Kadimetla <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 16:04:19 UTC

how to update cache_size in SYSTEM."SEQUENCE"

Hi Team,

I need help  to update cache_size in SYSTEM."SEQUENCE" for a
SEQUENCE_NAME.  I tried below upsert command but there is no upsert syntax
with where clause.

upsert into SYSTEM."SEQUENCE"(CACHE_SIZE) VALUES(0) where
SEQUENCE_NAME='SUBSCRIPTION_SEQUENCE'

Thanks

Re: how to update cache_size in SYSTEM."SEQUENCE"

Posted by Sergey Soldatov <se...@gmail.com>.
Well, the regular way how to do that is :
upsert into TABLE (pk1, pk2, pk3, column_to_change) select pk1, pk2, pk3,
'new_value' from TABLE where ...

So you have to provide ALL columns for PK.

Thanks,
Sergey