Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by gurks <r....@gmx.at> on 2007/08/30 10:58:30 UTC

DOMMouseEvent does not recognize right or middle click

The DOMMouseEvent always returns 1 on calling getButton() even when the right
or middle mouse button is pressed.

According to a post in this forum the bug has already been mentioned some
months ago
and should be corrected but it seems to be still there.

I compiled the sources out of the SVN repository and unfortunately received
the same result.

Can somebody confirm this?

thx, gurks

Re: DOMMouseEvent does not recognize right or middle click

Posted by gurks <r....@gmx.at>.
Thanx, that would be nice.

Re: DOMMouseEvent does not recognize right or middle click

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
gurks:
> The DOMMouseEvent always returns 1 on calling getButton() even when the right
> or middle mouse button is pressed.
>
> According to a post in this forum the bug has already been mentioned some
> months ago
> and should be corrected but it seems to be still there.
>
> I compiled the sources out of the SVN repository and unfortunately received
> the same result.
>
> Can somebody confirm this?

I can.  If I get time I’ll look at it tomorrow.

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/