Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2015/09/21 12:58:10 UTC

Ignite types system

Igniters,

I created a tickect aimed to simplify our types system:

This is very important and complex question because it affects both
queries, POJO store and not yet released portables and platforms. I created
raw design proposal of how configuration of our unified types system
*MIGHT* looks like.

I already do not like it much, because it is pretty hard to consolidate
such different concepts like queries and platforms. I would like to ask
everyone to provide their inputs in the ticket. First of all this refers to
those who involved in development of any of mentioned components: Sergi
Vladykin, Alexey Goncharuk, Alexey Kuznetsov, Denis Magda, Valentin
Kulichenko.

Thanks.
Vladimir.