Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Costa Basil <co...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/06/19 23:44:13 UTC

source code for tomahawk 1.1.3

Where can I find the source archive for tomahawk 1.1.3? I know you can find it for the nightly builds but I am interested to get it for tomahawk 1.1.3.

I thought that you guys are going to fix this and provide the source code with each major realease.

Thanks

Re: source code for tomahawk 1.1.3

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Its been fixed as of tomahawk 1.1.4.  Why don't you just grab it from
the SVN repository?

Sean