Posted to users@maven.apache.org by or...@io7m.com on 2014/04/01 21:48:14 UTC

Re: Correct way to include aggregated javadocs in subproject assembly?

Noone does this?

Here's a small example that reproduces the issue:

https://github.com/io7m/maven-javadoc-bug-20140401

$ mvn -C clean package

The javadoc:aggregate goal runs as part of the docs project, but no
javadoc is produced.

Re: [fixed] Correct way to include aggregated javadocs in subproject assembly?

Posted by or...@io7m.com.
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:48:14 +0000
<or...@io7m.com> wrote:

> Noone does this?
>
> Here's a small example that reproduces the issue:
>
> https://github.com/io7m/maven-javadoc-bug-20140401
>
> $ mvn -C clean package
>
> The javadoc:aggregate goal runs as part of the docs project, but no
> javadoc is produced.

It seems that I actually want the javadoc:javadoc goal, which is the
opposite of what the documentation suggests. I've pushed the one-line
fix the repository above in case future archaeologists dig this up and
need an answer.