Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2008/01/17 01:56:00 UTC

[Axis2] Get real with REST

Hi Devs,
    I have seen many users looking into the REST capabilities lately.
    I think it would be about time that we re-visit our REST
implementation, fix the current problems, add PUT and DELETE support,
and make it more RESTful.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Get real with REST

Posted by Sahan Gamage <sa...@gmail.com>.
Samisa,

I too agree that we should refractor out REST handling to separate
functions (and to a separate .c file) like Java folks did sometime
back. Otherwise with PUT and DELETE in place, the logic handling REST
will become too complicated around other WS specific functionality.
So +1 for the change

Thanks
-sahan

Re: [Axis2] Get real with REST