Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Clayton Weise <cw...@iswest.net> on 2012/04/24 19:25:21 UTC

FW: CS with multiply public nework

Related to what I previously posted, but somebody with a different experience.  I was trying to re-create the issue in our environment and landed with the error.  Borei got a completely different result...

Posted by Salvatore Orlando <Sa...@eu.citrix.com>.
Please disregard what I suggested previously.
It worked for me, but as Alena made clear this might lead to unpredicted and possibly harmful consequences.

Salvatore