Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com> on 2012/01/23 18:37:21 UTC

MR 23 build is failing

Hey gang,

Looks like MR 23 build has been red since the 19th.  Looks like due to
a Clover licensing issue. Anyone looking at it?
Looks like som regressions have been introduced in the mean time, eg
MAPREDUCE-3709.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-MapReduce-0.23-Build

Thanks,
Eli

Re: MR 23 build is failing

Posted by giridharan kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
On 1/23/12 9:37 AM, Eli Collins wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> Looks like MR 23 build has been red since the 19th.  Looks like due to
> a Clover licensing issue. Anyone looking at it?
> Looks like som regressions have been introduced in the mean time, eg
> MAPREDUCE-3709.
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-MapReduce-0.23-Build
>
> Thanks,
> Eli

For now I ve commented out the clover instrumentation for 23 builds.

--
-Giri