Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Er...@us.cgeyc.com on 2001/12/24 08:05:35 UTC

Erik Howell/GLMC/MC/EYLLP/US is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2001 and will not return until
01/03/2002.

I will be out of the office until after the New Year.  I will respond to
your message when I return.  Have a Happy Holiday!

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group.  It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message