Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Pranav Saxena <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 17:08:54 UTC

Thank you Apache community !

Hello community ,

Let me take the opportunity to thank each one you in the Apache CloudStack
community for your valuable contributions. It has been a pleasure working
with you all and unfortunately I have quit my $dayjob for pursuing my
higher studies in the US which means that I might not get sufficient time
to contribute to Apache CloudStack.

I have been involved in developing the UI component of CloudStack and being
a committer , I feel it's my responsibility to help the community out with
whatsoever queries one might have. You might get to see delayed responses
from my side in case your queries are addressed directly to the UI
component of CloudStack.I might not get time to code a feature but I can
surely try to help someone with the UI code in case someone's interesting
in developing some UI module. Otherwise, if not myself , I'll try to make
sure that there's someone who is able to cater to your queries.

Thanks,
Pranav

Re: Thank you Apache community !

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
Best of luck Pranav

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
you've been a champ Pranav, thanks for everything so far.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Pranav Saxena <ps...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone for your wishes. They definitely mean a lot to me and I
hope I am able to contribute even more till the end of time :) .

Please feel free to add/contact me on Linked In -
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pranav-saxena/13/904/98 or my personal email
ID's (psbits@gmail.com /pranavsa@andrew.cmu.edu) for any help .

Thanks,
Pranav

Posted by Pranav Saxena <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pranav Saxena <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Good Luck Pranav.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Pranav,

Its sad to see you leave us, I wish you all best in your endeavors, thank you for the work you've done.

Regards
ilya

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
All the best Pranav,