Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 04:34:27 UTC

Enabling HA for VM

Hi All,

I wish to enable HA feature for my hosts and Vms, but cant seem to find the
correct way to do it..when creating VMs there is no option as enable HA or
anything like that so somebody can tell how to enable HA for Vms? The docs
dont list it out clearly as to how to achieve it.

Regards

RE: Enabling HA for VM

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
If you want to enable ha for hosts, you need to do it at cluster lever and has to be done out of cloudstack.

-Sanjeev

HA feature can be enabled in compute offering.create a new compute offering and check the offer HA check button.
Now create a new VM from that offering which offers HA feature.if one host is down the vm will run in another host.

Regards,
Rajasekhar.

Re: Enabling HA for VM

Posted by raja sekhar <ra...@gmail.com>.