Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by KEGan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 12:18:41 UTC

Luke for Lucene 2.x ?

Hi,

I have read that *Andrzej Bialecki *mentioned that he would release new
version of Luke based on Lucene 2.0.0 soon. URL here ...
http://www.mail-archive.com/java-user@lucene.apache.org/msg08612.html.
Anyone has any idea if it has been released ?

Andrzej, if you are reading this, could you please let us know :) Thanks.

~KEGan

Re: Luke for Lucene 2.x ?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I've been using Luke against indexes created with Lucene 2.0 for a while, no
problem. I haven't been compiling either Luke or Lucene though...

FWIW.
Erick

Re: Luke for Lucene 2.x ?

Posted by Miles Barr <mi...@magpie.net>.