Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/12 16:09:22 UTC

import solr source to eclipse

Hi,
I am going to import solr source code to eclipse for some development
purpose. Unfortunately every tutorial that I found for this purpose is
outdated and did not work. So would you please give me some hint about how
can I import solr source code to eclipse?
Thank you very much.

--
A.Nazemian

Re: import solr source to eclipse

Posted by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.
I recently tried to run eclipse in debug mode and followed
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToConfigureEclipse. It worked for me.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, not an Eclipse guy, I'll have to wait for them to chime in...

Kudos for trying to construct a unit test illustrating the error
though, that'll be a great help!

Erick

Posted by Dan Davis <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.