Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com> on 2007/08/08 14:28:44 UTC

Preventing "Select All" and "Select None" links from being rendered by the selectMany tag

Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent the "Select All" and
"Select None" links from being displayed at the top of a table
containing a selectMany tag? The reason I need this is that some rows in
the table are disabled based on the rows that the user selects.
Therefore, I can't let the user press the "Select All" link when no
items are selected.

Thanks,

Richard

RE: Preventing "Select All" and "Select None" links from being rendered by the TableSelectMany tag

Posted by "Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC" <Ri...@osd.pentagon.mil>.
 In these previous emails, "selectOne" and  "selectMany" should have
been "tableSelectOne" and "tableSelectMany"

-Richard

By the way, I have tried to use the selectOne tag instead of selectMany
to get around this problem but I then have the problem that I cannot
unselect a radio button once a row is selected. It seems that once a row
is selected with by clicking on the radio button, clicking on that
button again does not send a request to the server so I cannot receive
that event.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Richard

Re: Preventing "Select All" and "Select None" links from being rendered by the selectMany tag

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.