Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ketan dikshit <kd...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/02/14 09:20:15 UTC

Kylie Cube Building,Merging and Refreshing getting stucked at Create HFile Step

Hi Guys,
We have a cube which is getting stucked for all type of jobs: Build,Refresh and Merge on the “Create Hfile” step.

Any idea, how can I get back to normalcy.
We are using Kylin 1.5.4.1 and the cube is being built incrementally on an hourly basis.

Thanks,
kdcool6932

Re: Kylie Cube Building,Merging and Refreshing getting stucked at Create HFile Step

Posted by rahulsingh <ra...@i-link.co.in>.
Check the logs where it get stucked.

Re: Kylie Cube Building,Merging and Refreshing getting stucked at Create HFile Step

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
hi ketan, which step do you get stuck on, "Create HTable" or "Convert to
HFile"? What's the output in log? If it is "Convert to HFile" step, please
also check the mapreduce job's output.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋