Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Prakhar Gaur <pr...@infosys.com> on 2018/01/08 06:21:17 UTC

Errors in Invoking Degree-of-Text-Relation Annotator From Java

Hello and happy new year wishes to Everyone,

Config: cTakes 4.0 integrated with my Java project on Windows environment.

I am want to create an 'AnalysisEngine' with DegreeOfTextRelation builder added programmatically in Java.

For above I have tried two approaches both unsuccessfully:

A)
Below are the two lines of code I have added to AnalysisEngineDescription for the above mentioned purpose.

*         AnalysisEngineFactory.createPrimitiveDescription(DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator.class)

*         AnalysisEngineFactory.createEngineDescription(DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator.class)

On building AnalysisEngineDescription with these lines it throws error.
'Error initializing "org.apache.ctakes.relationextractor.ae.DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator" from descriptor <unknown>.'

B)
Then I tried with Jar based approach by adding the below mentioned line

*         AnalysisEngineFactory.createEngineDescription("/org/apache/ctakes/org/apache/ctakes/relationextractor/models/degree_of/model.jar")

This too failed with error,
An import could not be resolved.  No file with name "/org/apache/ctakes/org/apache/ctakes/relationextractor/models/location_of/model/jar.xml" was found in the class path or data path. (Descriptor: <unknown>)

Can someone please help me how to resolve any of these two errors ?
Comments, Pointers, Solution all is welcome.

Regards,

Re: Errors in Invoking Degree-of-Text-Relation Annotator From Java

Posted by James Masanz <ma...@gmail.com>.
I don't know if this test is up to date, but I see that the test:
org.apache.ctakes.relationextractor.ae.RelationExtractorAnnotatorsTest
uses the line:
 builder.add(findDescription(DegreeOfRelationExtractorAnnotator.class));

You could try comparing what you are doing to what that test does.
If that test is not working, we should create a JIRA item so it is tracked
and fixed.