Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 03:37:07 UTC

Some 0.6 related work

Hi,

I have reworked the docs of the apache-rat-plugin today. Seemed to me
to be a prerequisite for 0.6. I have also moved several slow plugins
to the release profile. This means, that they aren't invoked usually,
unless you use the "-Prelease" parameter when invoking Maven. (Which
you need to do anyways when creating a release.)

Btw, I'd be interested to give the Nexus staging repository a try. See
INFRA-1896 for details. This would remove a lot of manual work in the
release publication. Would that be okay? If so, I'd request access for
RAT to Nexus.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)

Re: Some 0.6 related work

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 03:37 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have reworked the docs of the apache-rat-plugin today. Seemed to me
> to be a prerequisite for 0.6. I have also moved several slow plugins
> to the release profile. This means, that they aren't invoked usually,
> unless you use the "-Prelease" parameter when invoking Maven. (Which
> you need to do anyways when creating a release.)

great thanks :-)

> Btw, I'd be interested to give the Nexus staging repository a try. See
> INFRA-1896 for details. This would remove a lot of manual work in the
> release publication. Would that be okay? If so, I'd request access for
> RAT to Nexus.

fine

- robert