Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/04/22 08:58:03 UTC

bug squashing event next Wednesday

When: Wednesday at 14:00 PDT (US/Pacific) | 21:00 UTC
Length: 4 hours of fun
What: 3.0.0 bugs, 3.0.0 bugs, 3.0.0 bugs
Where: irc.freenode.net #sadev
Process: write, test, review-then-commit for non-trivial, commit-then-review
         otherwise
Who: anyone who groks Perl and/or SpamAssassin

Preparation:

 * If you plan on submitting a lot of code, please fax a CLA to the ASF
   and reply to this email noting that.
 * If you plan on fixing any particular set of bugs, assign them to
   yourself in Bugzilla now.

Sander, can you send a CLA listing refresh to the PPMC list on Monday or
Tuesday?  I think some people have been added...

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting

Re: bug squashing event next Wednesday

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
Just a reminder...  This is happening NOW!  There are only 3 of us in
the channel...  Come join in!

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 11:58:03PM -0700, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> When: Wednesday at 14:00 PDT (US/Pacific) | 21:00 UTC
> Length: 4 hours of fun
> What: 3.0.0 bugs, 3.0.0 bugs, 3.0.0 bugs
> Where: irc.freenode.net #sadev
> Process: write, test, review-then-commit for non-trivial, commit-then-review
>          otherwise
> Who: anyone who groks Perl and/or SpamAssassin
>
> Preparation:
>
>  * If you plan on submitting a lot of code, please fax a CLA to the ASF
>    and reply to this email noting that.
>  * If you plan on fixing any particular set of bugs, assign them to
>    yourself in Bugzilla now.
>
> Sander, can you send a CLA listing refresh to the PPMC list on Monday or
> Tuesday?  I think some people have been added...
>
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
> http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Blow up your vehicle. It's really fun to watch.