Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@cloudera.com> on 2011/11/01 06:39:07 UTC

Bigtop 0.2.0 RC0

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR A VOTE

It is my pleasure to make the RC0 of Bigtop 0.2.0 available for
public scrutiny with the hopes to call a formal vote on Wed 11/2.

Source tarball, checksums, signature:
   http://people.apache.org/~rvs/bigtop-0.2.0-incubating-RC0/

Bigtop's KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/dist/KEYS

Sebb, given that this is my first time as a release manager, please let me know
anything that needs to be done to this release before a formal vote gets
called. Be gentle with me ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Bigtop 0.2.0 RC0

Posted by Peter Linnell` <pl...@cloudera.com>.
> NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR A VOTE
>
> It is my pleasure to make the RC0 of Bigtop 0.2.0 available for
> public scrutiny with the hopes to call a formal vote on Wed 11/2.
>
> Source tarball, checksums, signature:
>    http://people.apache.org/~rvs/bigtop-0.2.0-incubating-RC0/
>
> Bigtop's KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/dist/KEYS
>
> Sebb, given that this is my first time as a release manager, please let me know
> anything that needs to be done to this release before a formal vote gets
> called. Be gentle with me ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

Replying to myself.

Centos6/64bits build cleanly. :)

Peter

Re: Bigtop 0.2.0 RC0

Posted by Peter Linnell <pl...@cloudera.com>.
> NOTE: THIS IS NOT A FORMAL REQUEST FOR A VOTE
>
> It is my pleasure to make the RC0 of Bigtop 0.2.0 available for
> public scrutiny with the hopes to call a formal vote on Wed 11/2.
>
> Source tarball, checksums, signature:
>    http://people.apache.org/~rvs/bigtop-0.2.0-incubating-RC0/
>
> Bigtop's KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
>    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/dist/KEYS
>
> Sebb, given that this is my first time as a release manager, please let me know
> anything that needs to be done to this release before a formal vote gets
> called. Be gentle with me ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know, I was able to build all the rpms out of
the box on openSUSE 11.4/64bits.

Nice job Roman.

Peter