Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Aurélien Hébert <au...@cityzendata.com> on 2016/04/06 09:30:12 UTC

Web component

Hello,

 I would like to give a nice output to my zeppelin notebook, by integrating
a Web Component. Did someone already try it ?
I am using the html display, but I have to reload the page after executing
my code otherwise there is no render.

Best regards

---
Aurélien Hébert
Developer at Cityzen Data

Re: Web component

Posted by Aurélien Hébert <au...@cityzendata.com>.
Hi moon,

I solve the issue I had (by adding a js file only if it wasn't already
load).
I wanted via a script html tag to import a specific js file from a local
server. The problem was that I had to reload the page because I was loading
several time the same file when executing a paragraph.
I think it is still not the best practice, I will work around it, but it
temporary solve it.

Aurelien

---
Aurélien Hébert