Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 01:59:58 UTC

Porting Abdera onto Android 1.0

Hi folks!.
I'm encountering some issues while trying to built an atom feed and post it
from an android app. I'm doin it this way:

> Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
>  AbderaClient client = new AbderaClient(abdera);
>  Entry entry = abdera.newEntry();
>  entry.setContent("<entry xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom'>" +
>  "<title>item</title>" +
>  "<content type='text/xml'>" +
>   "<Item xmlns='http://services/'>" +
>   "<name xmlns=''>" + item.getName()+ "</name>" +
>  "<price xmlns=''>" +item.getPrice()+"</price>" +
>   "</Item></content></entry>");
>  ClientResponse resp = client.post(ServiceURI,entry);

And i always get the following error:

> java.lang.VerifyError: org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.AbderaClient

I even tried to comment the Abdera Client initialisation and and the
client.post lines, but all i got is a null pointer error. Did someone face
such issues so far?
Thx;
--
Lookman SANNI;

Re: Porting Abdera onto Android 1.0

Posted by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com>.
You may be right. I gave up to quickly fearing another dependency to handle.
Well, i'm gon try tonight with [1], and tell you how it comes!

[1] : http://www.docjar.org/html/api/javax/xml/namespace/QName.java.html

Thx;

--

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.