Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com> on 1997/11/06 02:22:34 UTC

HP-UX tuning tips

I'll be making a separate perf-hp page for this I guess.

	Brian

"it's a big world, with lots of records to play." - sig   brian@organic.com

Re: HP-UX tuning tips

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I'll be making a separate perf-hp page for this I guess.

Heck, make a seperate directory.  Go for it.  Not just a performance
directory, but a generic OS-specific tuning directory.

Then for each OS (or, in some cases, some things fit together, eg. *BSD*)
we have details on not just performance but on everything OS-specific.