Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2014/11/21 10:23:34 UTC

Oak 1.1.3 cut

Good morning team,

on next Monday around 2pm I will cut the next unstable release: 1.1.3.

There's still a bunch of unresolved issues. If you need more time just
ping me, we don't have to stick to precise date, otherwise you can wrap
it up for the 1.1.4 cut 2 weeks after (I've already created the version
in jira).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OAK%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.1.3%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have resolved mine issues. Work related to Lucene search enhancement
in current trunk is fine and a cut can be done. I have another patch
for custom analyzer but that would not break anything.

So from my side nothing pending for 1.1.3!
Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
Hello team,

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Davide,

Looks like we would need to postphone the release as I am midway in
the Lucene related changes (OAK-2268, OAK-2278) and I should be able
to warp them up this week. Current oak-lucene code in trunk uses newer
Lucene index (for fresh setups) and that currently does not handle all
aggregation related changes

Would that work for you?
Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Oak 1.1.3 cut