Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mchack <mc...@cisco.com> on 2007/09/12 19:40:46 UTC

BookmarkablePageLink doesn't take advantage of pretty url for previously mounted pages when generating the URL

Is there a reason for this? The wicket:link will generate the pretty url when
it encounters pages that have been mounted. Just trying to understand if I
am missing something in my understanding of the framework or if this is an
oversight.

Mike

Re: BookmarkablePageLink doesn't take advantage of pretty url for previously mounted pages when generating the URL

Posted by mchack <mc...@cisco.com>.
Done:

I will try and look at the code to see if I can identify the cause. Still
coming up to speed with the framework so I may be of little help :(

Mike

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mchack <mc...@cisco.com>.
Beta3 is what I am running. I was also under the impression that href
references that could be resolved to bookmarked pages would be done so
automatically by the framework even if there were no explicit wicket:link
tag? Not so in my case. Is this correct interpretation?

-mike

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.