Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2013/08/09 09:06:17 UTC

[taglibs] Examples and doc

On Aug 6, 2013, at 10:13 PM, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Slowly digging into this. Thus far I've confirmed the source builds :)
>
> Next up is working out how to deploy the examples.

Wondering here if it would be better to release the examples separately as they can be decoupled.
IOW, we would expect the example code not to change wiht releases of the main libraries, and vice versa.

Also, how about dropping the "doc" directory and rolling the content into the website?

-
Jeremy

Re: [taglibs] Examples and doc

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Shall we move the examples up to tomcat/taglibs/standard-examples/trunk?

Re: [taglibs] Examples and doc

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
+1 to both.