Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/04/02 21:33:20 UTC

Re: [OFBiz-Devel] Hierarchical configurable items

Ean,

if you create a bom and the finished product is virtual and also some of
the components in the bom, and both the finished product and the
components share the same features, the features selected for the
finished product during order entry are applied also to the components
when you create a production run.

Jacopo

PS: please update your address book because the
ofbiz-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is no more active; you should post
your messages to dev@ofbiz.apache.org