Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/28 10:07:16 UTC

Still no replies on dev

Bertrand/Radu,

To confirm, it seems you can see my messages on "dev" as there is a reply
or two this morning in the archive, but I have never seen a single message
you replied.

I am not sure, if that was the intention, to let my message through but
silence everybody's reply to it?;-O

Is there a way to fix this? Otherwise I would at least see them much later
than if notified by mail.

Thanks,

Werner

Re: Still no replies on dev

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Or much better, create an issue of type "Question" for the right component
in JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP/ For such technical
details it is usually better suited than endless threads in a mailing list,
even (or especially) if you get everone's reply.

Re: Still no replies on dev

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
For everyone not subscribed to both lists, if you're not voting and have a
question or answer here, you must either CC or BCC me, otherwise your
question can't be answered.

Sorry for the inconvenience, until the list is working as others do, it's
necessary if you want to be heard.

Re: Still no replies on dev

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Still no replies on dev

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Still no replies on dev

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
>If there's a specific question for him people can also Cc him

That's the case if I initiated a vote. Then people should also Cc me.
Other than that I don't mind a lower traffic on this list, nor does it seem
to have much anyway. there are enough others I am subscribed to;-)

Werner

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Re: Still no replies on dev

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.