Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vivekananda shetty <vd...@hotmail.com> on 2014/07/17 11:45:43 UTC

RE: tell me if I am doing things correctly

I recorded some event of logging into a web application for 2 threads with different user name but I got 2 warnings, please go through the screen shot plus file I will be sending in series due to limitation in sending huge file size in one go and tell me if the test has passed.
Regards
Shri Vivekananda D Shetty
9930486180
vd4shetty@hotmail.com

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
As far as I can see, there's no relationship between the requests
/User_Management/Content_CSS/Style.css neither /login.aspx, nor your
crd.txt CSV Dataset.

Add a View Results Tree in your script and see what response code and
response message is been returned. Maybe is only a CSS parsing warning, not
an error.

What I can advise you is that you must use a JMeter variable for
_EVENTVALIDATION, and _VIEWSTATE if present, parameter's value in
/login.aspx request. For Asp.Net they work same way as
javax.faces.ViewState in JSF pages.

https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/JMeterTesting/ASPNETViewState

Hope it helps.

Posted by Vivekananda D Shetty <vi...@maximusinfoware.in>.

---

THANKS AND REGARDS,

Vivekananda D Shetty |QA Lead-Maximus
Infoware | +91 9930486180

MAXIMUS INFOWARE (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED

_ISO 9001 : 2008_

www.maximusinfoware.com [3]

On 17-07-2014,
vivekananda shetty wrote:

> Regards
> _Shri Vivekananda D Shetty_

_9930486180_

-------------------------
> From: vd4shetty@hotmail.com
> To:
user@jmeter.apache.org
> Subject: RE: tell me if I am doing things
correctly
> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:46:42 +0000
>
> Regards
> _Shri
Vivekananda D Shetty_

From: vd4shetty@hotmail.com
>> To: user@jmeter.apache.org
RE: tell me if I am doing things correctly
>> Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014
09:45:43 +0000

>> I recorded some event of
logging into a web application for 2 threads with different user name
but I got 2 warnings, please go through the screen shot plus file I will
be sending in series due to limitation in sending huge file size in one
go and tell me if the test has passed.
>> Regards
>> Shri Vivekananda D
Shetty
>> 9930486180
>> vd4shetty@hotmail.com
>>

>> > Date: Thu, 17
Jul 2014 05:43:55 +0000
>> > From: user-help@jmeter.apache.org
>> > To:
vd4shetty@hotmail.com
>> > Subject: WELCOME to user@jmeter.apache.org
>>

>> > Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the

>> > I'm working for my
owner, who can be reached
>> > at user-owner@jmeter.apache.org.
>> >

> Acknowledgment: I have added the address

vd4shetty@hotmail.com

>> > to the user mailing list.

Welcome to user@jmeter.apache.org!

>> > Please save this message
so that you know the address you are
>> > subscribed under, in case you
later want to unsubscribe or change your
>> > subscription address.
>> >

>> > --- Administrative commands for the user list ---

>> > do not
send them to the list address! Instead, send
>> > your message to the
correct command address:

>> > To subscribe to the list, send a
message to:

>> > To remove your address from the list, send
a message to:

>> > Send mail to the following for info and
FAQ for this list:

>> > Similar addresses exist for
the digest list:

>> > To get messages 123 through 145
(a maximum of 100 per request), mail:

>> > To get an index
with subject and author for messages 123-456 , mail:

>> > so
you'll actually get 100-499.

>> > To receive all messages with the
same subject as message 12345,
>> > send a short message to:
>> >

>> > The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid
being
>> > treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
>> > Only
the ADDRESS you send to is important.

>> > You can start a
subscription for an alternate address,
>> > for example
"john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
>> > address (with '='
instead of '@') after the command word:

>> > To stop
subscription for this address, mail:

>> > In both cases,
I'll send a confirmation message to that address. When
>> > you receive
it, simply reply to it to complete your subscription.

>> > If
despite following these instructions, you do not get the
>> > desired
results, please contact my owner at
>> > user-owner@jmeter.apache.org.
Please be patient, my owner is a
>> > lot slower than I am ;-)
>> >

> --- Enclosed is a copy of the request I received.

hits=2.2 required=5.0

tests=HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,SPF_PASS
>> > Received-SPF: pass (athena.apache.org: domain of
vd4shetty@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.98 as permitted sender)

BAY004-OMC2S23.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);

Wed, 16 Jul 2014 22:43:28 -0700

boundary="_780fb08a-3061-4a0f-8b83-c8bff8e498d6_"
>> > From: vivekananda
shetty

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 05:43:28 +0000

apache.org

Links:
------
[1]
mailto:vd4shetty@hotmail.com
[2] mailto:vd4shetty@hotmail.com
[3]
http://www.maximusinfoware.com/

RE: tell me if I am doing things correctly

Posted by vivekananda shetty <vd...@hotmail.com>.

Regards
Shri Vivekananda D Shetty
9930486180