Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by "邪龙(dragon-zhang)" <19...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/15 10:36:28 UTC

shared thread pool task and completing logic of rpc client task for community

Dear community:

I create some tasks for the community.

In ISSUE[1], we discussed and think that we should add the logic of annotation on the splicing class for all rpc shenyu client, but this is a lot of work and `incubator-shenyu`  need your help, check TASK[2] for more details.

TASK[3] is a subtask of ISSUE[4], now the sofa plugin and tars plugin do not use the shared thread pool, you need to support it.

ISSUE[5] is a bug in our website, the document uses English incorrectly.

If you want to contribute, please leave a message to TASK[2], TASK[3] or ISSUE[5]  and I will assign it to you.

Looking forward to your reply.
dragon-zhang

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3317

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3407