Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws> on 2012/11/05 18:34:24 UTC

RE: merge all properties file into one file

You can always identify the specific component given the dotted path
notation but it would make it harder to maintain your code as refactoring
and moving things on your page will also require refactoring your keys in
your properties file.

You can also simply override the resourceKey() method for your own validator
and return the key string you want to use.

~ Thank you,
  Paul Bors