Posted to ruby-dev@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2007/02/18 20:46:23 UTC

Fwd: [Solr Wiki] Update of "solrb/Deployment" by EdSummers

nice a succinct, i like that Ed :)

however, don't we need to rename some things in the Rakefile to have
the solr-ruby naming for the files generated?    got a patch or
s/../../ for me to apply?

Thanks,
	Erik

p.s. As you will have noticed, I renamed our directory to solr-ruby
from solrb. If anything is askew, let's adjust to the new name.  I'll
try to get our wiki pages renamed today too.

Begin forwarded message: