Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/04 18:44:36 UTC

Re: [antlr-interest] Getting started with Antlr: Resolving a conflicting lexer rule

It took a LONG time but I have my grammar working.  Thanks for the
pointer.  Once I clean it up a little, I'll post it to this list or
onto the wiki ... it's a much simpler and easier to follow example
than the JavaFX one.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: [antlr-interest] Getting started with Antlr: Resolving a conflicting lexer rule

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I've taken the liberty of adding my example to the FAQ:

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13828121

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It took a LONG time but I have my grammar working.  Thanks for the
> pointer.  Once I clean it up a little, I'll post it to this list or
> onto the wiki ... it's a much simpler and easier to follow example
> than the JavaFX one.
>
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Jim Idle <ji...@temporal-wave.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 09:49 -0800, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>>
>> I'm working on an improved property expression language for Tapestry
>> 5.1. My first step was to recreate what T5.0 accepted in the past
>> (using an ad-hoc parser based on regular expressions).
>>

>> My problem is a conflict between FLOAT and RANGEOP in my parser grammar:
>>
>> Please refer to teh FAQ example:
>>
>> http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Lexer+grammar+for+floating+point%2C+dot%2C+range%2C+time+specs
>>

>> This covers more than you need so you can cull it down to just range vs dot.
>>
>> Jim

>> Unsubscribe:
>> http://www.antlr.org:8080/mailman/options/antlr-interest/your-email-address
>>

> --