Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Jeffery Kinnison <Je...@nd.edu> on 2016/04/11 21:12:19 UTC

Re: [GSoC Proposal] In-Situ Simulation Monitoring and Analysis Using Apache Airavata

Hi all,

Sorry for the long silence, my semester hit peak workload about the same
time as the proposal deadline.

I've written a small POC in Python for parallel data collection and
streaming, available at https://github.com/jeffkinnison/simstream. The
current idea is to spin up a small server
 alongside a job, and within the server to implement a REST API for
retrieving collected data. Currently, event monitoring and handling are not
implemented, but I'm planing on working on that this week.

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Best,
Jeff K.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Nice work Jeff. Briefly skimming through the code, I see you are writing the tool from a general sense and not OpenMM specific, great. I was able to follow your instructions and start the web interface, very slick indeed.

Suresh